|Address:||1225 M St, Fresno, CA 93721Map|
|Website-Web:||Fresno County Jail|
|occupant search:||Prisoner search page|
LosFresno County Jail (FCJ)The correctional system consists of three main prisons and one subsidiary facility, all located downtown.Fresno, California🇧🇷 The complex houses adult inmates and convicted California inmates.crimejcrimeCrimes The vast majority of detainees are investigated.
The declared capacity is 2,427 occupants, but theFresno prisonThe system is significantly overcrowded and is currently operating well above its intended capacity. ThatFresno Sheriff's OfficeWebsite Postsvital statistics' which provides a daily update on the number of prisoners and detainees who are 'guests' of the council.
Three installations inFresno County JailThey are connected by underground tunnels near the Fresno courthouse, while the fourth, the minimum-security "satellite" prison, is about two miles south of downtown.
The addresses of the main prisons are:
1225 M Street
Fresno, CA 93721
Prison in the north outbuilding
1265 M Street
Fresno, CA 93721
Prison in the south annex
2280 Fresno Street
Fresno, CA 93721
The prison information line for general inquiries is (888) 373-7011.
For the benefit of the family and friends of those currently incarcerated in the Fresno County Correctional System, ourCriminal Attorneys in CaliforniaThe team provides important information below. The following important topics are covered:
- 1. How do I find an inmate in the Fresno County Jail?
- 2. How do you save a prisoner?
- 3. Can I call an inmate in prison?
- 4. How do I deposit money into an inmate's account?
- 5. What are the visiting hours?
- 6. How do I send mail to an inmate?
- 7. Life and Health at the CDC
- 8. Prisoner's Property
- 9. Legal Defense Assistance
1.How do I find an inmate in the Fresno County Jail?
The Fresno Sheriff issues a "search for prisoners' feature that allows you to locate someone currently in custody. After entering a first and last name, you will be presented with a list of potential applicants registered in Fresno County, identified by race and date of birth. By clicking on the reservation number, you can view the specific criminal charges and category (felony or misdemeanor) for your friend or loved one, as well as bail information, if offered.
2.How can I save a prisoner?
In many cases, arrested persons have the opportunity to obtain provisional release by paying bail. The best way to get more information about your payment options is to call the Information Line at (888) 373-7011.
3. Can I call an inmate in prison?
Under California law, all inmates are entitled to three free meals (local)phone calls, even a loved one and a lawyer. Family and friends cannot call to speak to youFresno Detention Centerarrested or imprisoned. In an emergency situation, you will be directed to call the guard commander at (559) 600-8440 or ask to speak to a sergeant at your inmate's home.
Depending on the housing unit and disciplinary status, most inmates have access to phones in the "lounges" or common areas of their detention facilities. In Fresno, it's usually between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. m. and 9:45 p.m.
outgoingprisoner callsYou will be billed cash on delivery or can be prepaid by friends or family through Legacy Inmate Communications. Some wireless service providers do not allow calling charges and you will need to visit this website to set up your connection. brochures aEnglishjSpanishPlease provide additional information or call Legacy at (888) 729-4326.
You can also leave a feevoice messagefor Fresno inmates through the Legacy Service. Voice messages can be left by calling the prison information line at (888) 373-7011 and selecting option #2.
It's important to remember thatcalls from prisonersand messages are tracked and recorded. Therefore, it is always in the best interest of your family to refrain from making charges over the phone.
4.How do I deposit money into an inmate's account?
Fresno County JailInmates have access to basic supplies but can purchase additional comfort items on a weekly basiscommissionerDelivery. There are a variety of options including snacks, toiletries, stationery, reading glasses and daily medication. Each intimacy is capped at $175buy foodper week.
Banknotes for prisonersTo fund commission buying, start with the person's cash at the time of the arrest. Family and friends can make additional deposits in several ways:
- Lobby-Kiosk- Every prison in Fresno has a TouchPay kiosk that accepts cash, credit, and debit cards. The main opening hours of the prison lobby are from 6:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. m. at 10:00 p.m. and the opening hours of the affiliated establishments are from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. m. at 18:00
- Telephone- Call (866) 232-1899 to set up a TouchPay account. To make a deposit you need the installation site numberFresno County Jail(293721) and also needs the prisoner's reservation number.
- In line- You can pay with credit or debit cards belowwww.touchpaydirect.com🇧🇷 Use the installation position number above. Fees apply to all deposits.
- Online Gift Packs— You can also order weeklyGift packages for Fresno inmatesoneMyCarePack.com.
The cost of depositing funds ranges from $2.95 to $5.95 per transaction. Note that needy inmates will receive a basic care kit that includes toiletries and shipping supplies.
Fresno Prison inmates are entitled to two 30-minute in-person visits per week
5. What are the visiting hours?
Due to the size and scope of the fixes in Fresno,visiting daysand times vary for each facility and host group. The Sheriff of Fresno"visiting hours' provides details aboutvisiting hours,which are available daily in the main prison and in the facilities adjacent to the north and south.
Due to Covid-19 concerns, quarantined inmates are unable to visit. They are entitled to visits once their housing unit has been released from quarantine.
In general, the ways to record visits are as follows:
prison hand– 8:15 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Nordanbau–Visit time starts at 8:15 am; last registration is at 5:00 p.m. M., Saturday: allF-Pods, Sunday: AllA-Pods, Monday: AllB error, Tuesday: all C-Pods, Wednesday-no visits, Thursday: AllD-Wein, Friday: AllE-Pods
appendix sur– Registration at visiting hours starts at 8:15 am. until 12:15 p.m. and then off again in the afternoon at 1 p.m. until 5 p.m
Note that when an inmate is participating in an activity, they are not interrupted by visits. (In this case you can wait until the end of the activity on site).
Only one visitor is allowed per visit and visits are limited to 30 minutes.
visiting ruleson oneFresno County Internment CampThey are as follows:
- Visitors must provide proof of full vaccination or proof of having a negative COVID test taken no more than 72 hours prior to the visit.
- Visitors' temperatures are checked at the prison and symptoms assessed. Both visitors and inmates must wear masks at all times.
- Minors (under 18 years old) must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children must be supervised (and under control) at all times.
- Loud speaking or disruptive behavior will not be tolerated.
- Do not sit at the visiting table.
- If you are under the influence of alcohol or drugs you will not be allowed to visit (and may be arrested).
- You can only bring your valid ID and car keys to the visit area. (If you have a baby with you, you can also bring a blanket, diaper and bottle.)
- Cell phones, bags, cameras, food/drinks etc. are strictly prohibited. (If you bring a cell phone, you may be barred from visiting for 90 days.)
ONEdress codeapplies and applies to male and female visitors of all ages:
- You must remain fully clothed at all times, including underwear and shoes or sandals.
- Revealing clothing must not be worn. See-through or cut-out clothing should not reveal intimate areas, and clothing should not be overly tight. All fasteners, including buttons, buckles and zippers, must remain fastened.
- Shorts, dresses, and skirts should be no more than 3 inches above the knee (when standing).
- Swimwear, plunging necklines, sleeveless tops, sleeveless or cropped tops, strapless tops, and spaghetti straps are not acceptable.
- Clothing must not contain graphics containing profanity, gang insignia or symbols, drugs or alcohol, or hate speech.
6.How do I send correspondence to an inmate?
Fresno County JailInmates can receive (and send) an unlimited amount of mail. Stationery and stamped envelopes can be purchased from the canteen, and needy inmates are given materials to mail two letters a week.
All correspondence must be addressed as follows:
Prisoner's name, registration number/prison identification number
E-MAILS. Feld 872
Fresno, CA 93712
The booking number and "JID" or personal ID must be included for postal delivery and the occupant's name must match the name on the booking. (These are available at the sheriff's office.)search for prisoners" Side.)
There are strict guidelines on items that can and cannot be mailedFresno Detention CenterPrisoners All mail is opened and checked for contraband. Full information is available on the prison's website.Mail Policy Page.
In general, you can send plain letters, postcards, and greeting cards, but you should avoid excessive or additional decoration on cards and envelopes (no crayons, markers, music aids, scents, etc.). You can submit photos no larger than 4 x 6 inches. , and no nudity or sexually suggestive content. Padded envelopes and boxes will not be accepted. Do not submit any material that is gang-related, threatening, or contains illegal or dangerous content.
You can order magazines, newspapers and paperbacks for direct delivery from a publisher or bookstore. All materials must be suitable according to the above rules.
7. Life and Health at the CDC
VerbotenFresno County Internment CampPrisoners go through an admissions process that includes a medical examination and a placement assessment. Once behavior and other factors are determined, inmates are housed according to their safety risk.
Health professionals are available to inmates on-site and off-site as needed. This includes doctors, dentists, nurses, psychiatrists and other mental health professionals. Privateprescription drugsThey are not usually administered by prison officials, but the drugs can be prescribed with a doctor's approval. You can contact an assigned nurse at (559) 600-9360Medicines for prisoners🇧🇷 Prisoners with serious mental health problems are evaluated and receive stabilization and other services.
many kinds ofSoftwareTobe offeredFresno County JailInmates include academic and life practice programs, church services, drug and alcohol education, and transitional services. Sporting recreation opportunities are offered twice a week.
Fresno's correctional system includes a more than 20-strong Security Emergency Tactics and Response Team (SERT) formed in response to the overcrowded conditions. To deal with potentially deadly prisoner riots, highly trained SERT team members are prepared to respond with specialized weapons and tactical actions.
The community is taking steps to ensure compliancePrison Rape Elimination Act (PREA)2003. There is a zero tolerance policy for sexual misconduct between inmates or staff and complaints must be reported.
8. Prisoner's Property
Fresno inmates can sign documents to release property confiscated from a family member or friend. A valid ID is required for thisproperty collection🇧🇷 Report to the main prison lobby to claim ownership.
9. Legal Defense Assistance
If your loved one was arrested in Fresno County, it means no incarceration and other harmful consequences. the experiencedcriminal lawyersoneCalifornia Legal Defense Grouphave a strong track record with favorable results for previous clients. We can help you successfully combat criminal charges and overcome charges or significantly reduce penalties. We offer a free consultation and case review. Call us 24/7 orContact us online.